ENTF Data Framework
ENTF is in the process of creating shared data structures for each Committee. The image below outlines questions at the agency, network, and system levels that ENTF would like to see answered with data. These questions provide a framework for the Committees’ data projects.
Through our Let’s Talk Data series, we provide free training to our partners on the following topics: 1) Outcomes and Indicators, 2) Interviews and Focus Groups, 3) Surveys, 4) Data Preparation, and 5) Data Visualization.
Economic and Workforce Development Data
Food and Nutrition Data
Energy Efficiency Data
- Community Insight Interactive Data Platform
- KConnect Dashboard
- 2021 Kent County ALICE Report by United Way (2019 data)
- 2020 Community Health Needs Assessment by Kent County Health Department
- 2019 Community Needs Assessment by Kent County Community Action
- Grand Rapids Area Coalition to End Homelessness
- 2017 VoiceKent by Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University