The ENTF Economic and Workforce Development Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of every month from 8:30-10:00. These meetings are open to anyone who seeks to participate in this conversation.
The work of this committee is seeking to accomplish the goal:
All Kent County residents who seek employment will have opportunities at a sustaining level with pathways to economic stability.
Progress towards this goal will be discussed at the monthly committee meeting and tracked on the Outcomes page of this site.
Economic and Workforce Development Steering Members
- Colene Johnson, Department of Health and Human Services
- Giuliana Estrada, Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- Lynne Bosma, Goodwill
- Nancy DuBois, Hope Network
- Sharlene Organ, Michigan Rehabilitation Services
- Tawana Brown, West Michigan Works!
- Tia Zeien, Women's Resource Center
- Wafa Haddad, Noors Heaven
- System Navigators
- Measuring Systems Success
- Community Engagement