The ENTF Economic and Workforce Development Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of every month from 8:30-10:00 at the West Michigan Works Westside Complex located at 215 Straight Ave, Grand Rapids, MI 49504. These meetings are open to anyone who seeks to participate in this conversation.
The work of this committee is seeking to accomplish the goal:
All Kent County residents who seek employment will have opportunities at a sustaining level with pathways to economic stability.
Progress towards this goal will be discussed at the monthly committee meeting and tracked on the Outcomes page of this site.
- Jacob Maas, ACSET
- Laurie Craft, Grand Rapids Community Foundation
Economic and Workforce Development Steering Members
- Melinda Ysasi, GR Source
- Jessica White-Hatinger, West Michigan Works!
- Robert McKown, United Way
- Chad Patton, Literacy Center of West MI
- John VanElst, GRCC
- Lisa Derr, Urban League of West MI
- Jeffrey King, Community Rebuilders
- Tony Calcagno, Goodwill