The ENTF Economic and Workforce Development Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of every month from 8:30-10:00 at the West Michigan Works! Westside Complex located at 215 Straight Ave, Grand Rapids, MI 49504. These meetings are open to anyone who seeks to participate in this conversation.
The work of this committee is seeking to accomplish the goal:
All Kent County residents who seek employment will have opportunities at a sustaining level with pathways to economic stability.
Progress towards this goal will be discussed at the monthly committee meeting and tracked on the Outcomes page of this site.
Economic and Workforce Development Steering Members
- Chad Patton, Literacy Center of West Michigan- Chair
- Lorena Aguayo-Marquez, Grand Rapids Community College
- Robert McKown, Heart of West Michigan United Way
- Tawana Brown, West Michigan Works!
- Tia Zeien, Women’s Resource Center
- Tony Calcagno, Goodwill
- System Navigators
- Measuring Systems Success
- Community Engagement