Visit helpkent.org for Kent County Food Access Sites
Visite helpkent.org/food para ver los sitios en el Condado de Kent donde se puede obtener comida sin costo.
Need Help? Contact 2-1-1
- DIAL 2-1-1: Call 2-1-1 or 1-800-887-1107 to get connected to resources.
- MARQUE 2-1-1: Llame al 2-1-1 o al 1-800-887-1107 para conectarse a los recursos.
- LIVE CHAT: Chat online with a trained information and referral specialist.
- CHAT EN VIVO: Chatee en línea con un especialista capacitado en información y referencias.
- EMAIL: Email 2-1-1 to learn about helpful services in your area.
- CORREO ELECTRÓNICO: Envíe un correo electrónico al 2-1-1 para conocer los servicios en su área.
- TEXT: Text your zip code to 898211*
- TEXTO: Envía tu código postal al 898211
Working together to address our citizens’ basic needs
The Kent County Essential Needs Task Force (ENTF) was formed in 1982 as a response to the struggles facing Kent County residents in meeting their basic needs. The ENTF focuses on system change with an emphasis on collective impact and the interconnectedness of all systems. The committees of the ENTF are an evolving reflection of those basic needs that the community has deemed essential to the success of its citizens. Those committees, as they exist today, are: Grand Rapids Area Coalition to End Homelessness, Energy Efficiency, Food and Nutrition Coalition, Economic and Workforce Development, and Transportation. Each of these committees works to ensure that the vision, mission, and goals of the ENTF are being carried out through their efforts.