Economic and Workforce Development
There is a tension between businesses structured around viability and profit and community economic stability supported by equitable wages and employment practices.
We envision a system where local businesses balance the wellbeing of their company, employees, community, and environment; all people in Kent County are able to achieve their employment and financial goals.
We meet on the 1st Thursday of each month from 8:30-10:00 am. Our meetings are open to anyone who wants to participate.
Members of this Committee are invited to join an Action Team that focuses on furthering our work between Committee meetings.
- Community Engagement - to be determined
- System Navigators - 2nd Monday 9:00-10:00 am
- Equity - 3rd Tuesday 3:00-4:00 pm
- Policy and Advocacy - 3rd Wednesday 3:00-4:00 pm
- Measuring System Success - 3rd Thursday 9:00-10:00 am