ENTF Data Framework
The Measuring Systems Success Action Team leads the Economic and Workforce Development Committee’s data work. The matrix below shows which projects address which questions from the ENTF Data Framework.
This project uses data to address system-level questions about Access: Where are there gaps in or duplication of services? Does capacity match the need?
- 2020-2021 Workforce Development Service Analysis by ENTF
- Program Dashboard
- Full Report
- 2017 Service Analysis by Inclusive Performance Strategies
- Data Decision Protocol
Cluster Analysis (formerly System Analysis)
This project uses data to address system-level questions about Community Outcomes: Are people living in Kent County becoming more economically stable? Are outcomes equitable?
- 2021 Cluster Analysis by Petersen Research Consultants (2019 data)
- Online Report with Interactive Indicator Dashboard
- PDF Report
- 2016 System Analysis by Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University (2014 data)
This project uses data to address the agency-level questions about Individual Outcomes: Are participants making progress towards their goals? Are outcomes equitable?
Other Related Data
- Addressing Economic Inclusion in Grand Rapids
- 2020 Data Update by Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University (2018 data)
- 2016 Report by Mark White of the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University and Randall Arthur of the Center for Regional Economic Competitiveness (2014 data)