ENTF Data Framework
The FNC Data-Story Action Team supports the Food and Nutrition Coalition’s data projects.
Organizational Self Assessment
This project uses data to address agency-level questions about Services, Equity, Data, Advocacy, and Community Alignment.
- Services: To what extent are agencies utilizing best practices? To what extent are agencies developing promising innovative practice?
- Equity: To what extent are agencies utilizing anti-racist and inclusive organizational practices?
- Data: Do agencies have the resources and ability to monitor progress and outcomes? To what extent are agencies collecting and using data?
- Advocacy: Do agencies have the resources and ability to advocate for change? To what extent are agencies practicing advocacy?
- Community Alignment: To what extent do agencies solicit and respond to input from their participants and the community at-large?