Need Help? Contact 2-1-1
- DIAL 2-1-1: Call 2-1-1 or 1-800-887-1107 to get connected to resources.
- LIVE CHAT: Chat online with a trained information and referral specialist.
- EMAIL: Email 2-1-1 to learn about helpful services in your area.
- TEXT: Text your zip code to 898211*
- MARQUE 2-1-1: Llame al 2-1-1 o al 1-800-887-1107 para conectarse a los recursos.
- CHAT EN VIVO: Chatee en línea con un especialista capacitado en información y referencias.
- CORREO ELECTRÓNICO: Envíe un correo electrónico al 2-1-1 para conocer los servicios en su área.
- TEXTO: Envía tu código postal al 898211
We envision a bright, prosperous future where the dignity and human rights of all people in Kent County are actualized by people-centered systems that guarantee equitable access to opportunities, tools, networks, and resources to meet their current and emerging needs.
The Kent County Essential Needs Task Force (ENTF) was formed in 1982 as a response to the struggles facing Kent County residents in meeting their basic needs. The ENTF focuses on system change with an emphasis on collective impact and the interconnectedness of all systems. To advance equitable outcomes for all people in Kent County, we build relationships,
foster understanding in the community, reject biased assumptions, and lead policy and process change within systems of transportation, food and nutrition, efficient energy, economic and workforce development, and housing.