Welcome to the ENTF Events page!
Below you will find our monthly committee meetings in our different systems areas highlighted by color, as well as any additional ENTF events and events added by our partners (i.e. “Community Events”).
If you have an event to share, please use the “Add an Event” link at the bottom of the calendar, and follow the prompts. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
Connect with the Michigan League for Public Policy
January 31, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
You’re invited to connect with the Michigan League for Public Policy.
January 31, 2018 | 1:00 to 2:30 pm
Heart of West Michigan United Way
118 Commerce Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 40503
Whether or not you are familiar with the League, this meeting will provide an overview of their organization and work:
• Kids Count and other Research and Products available to non-profits
• Advocacy efforts toward economic, health and educational opportunities for all residents, families and children in Michigan
• How non-profit and community groups and the League can work together
• Community engagement in West Michigan
• Gilda Jacobs, President/CEO
• Jenny Kinne, Community Engagement Specialist
Please reserve your spot at: https://mlppoverview.eventbrite.com