ENTF Systems Navigator Convening
March 12 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please Join Us For A Time To Learn About Community Resources And For Professional Networking
Who should attend?
Person(s) within your agency responsible for connecting individuals with community resources.
What’s on the agenda?
- Special guests will be attending to highlight local agency resources. This convening we will learn more about childcare resources.
- Information about available county resources
- Program and personnel updates from area agencies
- Shared strategies to aid consumers in barrier resolution
- Opportunity to network with agencies providing supportive services
What should I bring?
Plan to bring your agency programming info (flyers, brochures, business cards, etc.) for the resource table.