Welcome to the ENTF Events page!
Below you will find our monthly committee meetings in our different systems areas highlighted by color, as well as any additional ENTF events and events added by our partners (i.e. “Community Events”).
If you have an event to share, please use the “Add an Event” link at the bottom of the calendar, and follow the prompts. Thank you!
- This event has passed.
ENTF Systems Navigator Convening
March 12, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please Join Us For A Time To Learn About Community Resources And For Professional Networking
Who should attend?
Person(s) within your agency responsible for connecting individuals with community resources.
What’s on the agenda?
- Special guests will be attending to highlight local agency resources. This convening we will learn more about childcare resources.
- Information about available county resources
- Program and personnel updates from area agencies
- Shared strategies to aid consumers in barrier resolution
- Opportunity to network with agencies providing supportive services
What should I bring?
Plan to bring your agency programming info (flyers, brochures, business cards, etc.) for the resource table.